Here are the steps to play Starcraft 2 beta right now. You can only play certain maps and only single player vs computers (AI).
1. Download the starcraft 2 beta installer and install it.
get it here: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5371903/Starcraft_2_Beta_Client_US_Build_13891
2. run the game and get all of the updates.
3. Download Lazy Launch - thepiratebay.org - SC2_Beta_-_Offline_Sandbox
4. Download maps here: http://www.nibbits.com/sc2/maps/
5. Run lazylaunch.exe - It pops up a window asking for you to find a map file. Select one of the map files you downloaded from nibbits.com from step 4.
The game then launches to a loading screen with no background image, after it loads you are in the game playing the map you downloaded.
Congrats! You are now playing the single player version of Starcraft 2 beta. Fully working, with no modifications to your actual Starcraft 2 install.
Note: It randomly selects a race, if you want to play a different one, open the Menu(F10) and select Restart game, this takes you back to the loading screen and randomly picks another races. Repeat until you get the race you want.
Note: Make sure you get maps that have an AI in them. The first maps that came out a couple days ago had no AI, so it was just you playing by yourself with nothing to attack.
I'll update this thread with links to more maps or any changes as i find them.
You can thank the people over @ http://teknogods.com/lazytown/
& http://darkblizz.orgAdvanced settings below:
You can pass some command-line arguments to Lazy Loader.
-v|--version [value] Set game version to launch.
-m|--map Force loading as map.
-r|--replay Force loading as replay.
-s|--save Force loading as save.
-- Arguments following -- will be passed to SC2.
lazylaunch2.exe -v 13891 X:\Path\To\Map.s2ma
lazylaunch2.exe -r myfavorite.SC2Replay -- -trigdebug=1
lazylaunch2.exe -- -showfps=1